1.- INFORMATION TO THE USER
Peka Therm SL informs users of this website about its policy regarding the processing and protection of personal data that may be collected through its website, by browsing it, sending contact forms, consultation or subscription, contracting services or purchase of products, or those provided by any other means such as email, forms for requesting a quote in paper format and any other document.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Peka Therm SL is the Responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the European and Spanish regulations in force on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and the Organic Law (ES) 3/2018 of 5 December on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD).
What do we process your personal data for and why do we do it?
Depending on the web form where we have obtained your personal data, we will treat them confidentially to achieve the following purposes:
- Send commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications. These communications will be made by the responsible and related to their products and services, or its partners or suppliers with which it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data: by the consent of the data subject, 6.1.a GDPR.
- To respond to queries or any type of request made by the user through any of the contact forms made available on the website of the data controller: for the legitimate interest of the data controller, art. 6.1.f GDPR.
- Statistical analysis and market research: for the legitimate interest of the data controller, art. 6.1.f GDPR.
User registration form
- Manage the user’s account to provide personalized access to the website and the interactive services it offers: by the consent of the data subject, 6.1.a GDPR.
Online store form without registration
- Manage online purchases on the basis of the Terms and Conditions of contract: by the consent of the data subject, 6.1.a GDPR.
- Manage, maintain, improve or develop the services provided: for the execution of a contract or pre-contract, 6.1.b GDPR.
- Conduct satisfaction and quality surveys: for the legitimate interest of the data controller, art. 6.1.f GDPR.
Use of analytical cookies:
- To analyze the browsing habits of users visiting the website in order to improve the services offered (analytical cookies): by consent of the data subject, 6.1.a GDPR.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or as long as there are legal prescriptions dictating their safekeeping and, in cases where the processing depends on the user’s consent, until the user revokes it.
When the data is no longer necessary for the purposes described, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except for legal obligation or in case it is necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing. In the latter case, the data may be communicated to our service providers related to communications and marketing, with whom the Data Controller has signed confidentiality and processing assignment contracts as required by the privacy regulations in force.
There will also be a transfer of data to the service providers in charge of logistics and delivery of documentation/order, necessary for the execution of the delivery services contract.
No international data transfer is foreseen.
What are your rights?
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to limit or oppose its processing.
- Right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
- Postal address: Peka Therm SL. Carrer K1. Can Puigdemir. 08471 Vallgorguina (Barcelona – Spain)
- E-mail address: [email protected]
2.- OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in contact forms, registration, subscription, etc., or presented in download forms, the User expressly and freely and unequivocally accepts that their data are necessary to meet their request by the Responsible, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
All data requested through the website and marked with (*) are mandatory because they are necessary for the provision of optimal service to the User. The rest of the fields, although optional, it may be convenient to fill them in in order to have all the necessary information to adequately answer your query. If all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided by the Provider will be completely tailored to your needs.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the Provider are truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
3.- SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, the Controller is complying with all the provisions required for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR and Title II of the LOPDGDD, whereby they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and that they are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The Provider guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the Responsible at Carrer K1. Can Puigdemir. 08471 Vallgorguina (Barcelona – Spain). E-mail: [email protected]
Updated: April 2022