1.- USER INFORMATION
Peka Therm SL informs users of this website about its policy regarding the processing and protection of personal data that may be collected through its website by browsing, sending contact, consultation or subscription forms, contracting services or acquiring products.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Peka Therm SL is the Data Controller of the User’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the European and Spanish regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and Organic Law (ES) 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD).
What do we process your personal data for?
Maintain a business relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to make commercial communications. These communications will be made by the Responsible and will be related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with which the latter has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct market studies or statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available on this website.
- Send the newsletter about news, offers, and promotions related to the activity of the Responsible.
Why can we process your personal data?
Because the processing of data is legitimized by Article 6 of the GDPR as reported below:
End of treatment
Maintain a business relationship with the data subject. Conduct market studies, internal statistical analysis.
For the legitimate interest of the controller or a third party (GDPR, Art. 6.1.f)
Sending communications of products or services
By consent of the data subject (GDPR, Art. 6.1.a)
Processing of orders, activation of services or related information
For the execution of a contract or pre-contract (GDPR, Art. 6.1.b)
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment or as long as there are legal requirements that dictate their custody and, in cases where the treatment depends on the user’s consent, until it revokes it.
Where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes described, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is provided except by legal obligation or if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing. In the latter case, the data may be communicated to our service providers related to communications, marketing or logistics, with which the Responsible has subscribed the confidentiality and processor contracts required by the current privacy regulations.
International data transfer is not planned. However, in the event that it could be carried out in the future, the interested party will be informed in advance.
What are your rights?
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
- Postal address: Peka Therm SL. Bosc Tancat, 19. P.I. Polizur. 08290 Cerdanyola (Barcelona – Spain)
- E-mail address: [email protected]
2.- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By checking the corresponding boxes and entering the data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in contact, registration, subscription forms, etc., or presented in download forms, the User expressly and freely and unequivocally accepts that their data are necessary to meet their request by the Responsible, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
All the data requested through the website and marked with (*) are mandatory as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. The other fields, even if they are optional, may be convenient to complete them in order to have all the information necessary to respond appropriately to your query. In the event that not all the data are provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided by the Provider, are completely adapted to your needs.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the Provider are true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
3.- SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the Controller is complying with all the provisions required for the processing of personal data of his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR and Title II of the LOPDGDD, by which they are treated lawfully , fair and transparent in relation to the data subject and which are appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The Provider guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to implement the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated to them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information on privacy guarantees, please contact the Responsible at Bosc Tancat, 19. P.I. Polizur. 08290 Cerdanyola (Barcelona – Spain)