Peka Therm SL makes full use of these devices, and since we are concerned about your privacy, we want to inform you about our use of them and the options available to you as a user to manage them.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technology (local shared objects or flash cookies, web beacons or bugs, etc.), are data storage and retrieval devices that the service provider installs on the terminal computers of users to offer a correct functioning of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as his preferences for viewing the pages of that server, username and password, products that interest him most, etc.
Types of cookies:
(a) According to the entity:
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are served from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies if the third party uses them for its own purposes (for example, the improvement of the services it provides or the provision of advertising services in favor of other entities).
b) According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the publisher uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as controlling traffic and the communication of data , identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of buying an order, manage the payment, control the fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of the billing of licenses of the software with which the service works (website , platform or application), use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (e.g. animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
Also belonging to this category, by its technical nature, those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces that, as one more element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the editor has included in a website, application or platform based on criteria such as the edited content, without collecting information from users for different purposes for different purposes , such as customizing that advertising content or other content.
Technical cookies will be exempt from compliance with the obligations set out in Article 22.2 of the LSSICE when they allow to provide the service requested by the user, as in the case of the cookies listed in the preceding paragraphs. However, if these cookies are also used for non-exempt purposes (e.g. for behavioral advertising purposes), they will be subject to such obligations.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow to remember information for the user to access the service with certain features that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he accesses the service Etc. If it is the user himself who chooses these characteristics (for example, if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the flag icon of the corresponding country), cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSICE as a service expressly requested by the user, provided that cookies obey exclusively for the selected purpose.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service. To use these cookies, the user’s consent must be requested.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are cookies those that store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it. To use these cookies, the user’s consent must be requested.
c) Depending on the period of time they remain activated on the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: these are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: these are those in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Processing of personal data through cookies
What cookies does this website use?
In particular, this website uses the following Cookies:
Cuadro de cookies
The Provider undertakes to keep this list updated by modifying it as soon as possible, as the services offered on its site are modified or new modules of the applications that maintain it are updated. However, the updated results may not be displayed on time, so it is recommended to review the update date of this document (at the end of the document).
Peka Therm SLL keeps profiles open on different social networks for the promotion of its products and services but is not responsible to the user for informing the user of the cookies that will be installed on his computer when accessing that network, or the privacy policies thereof.
To access the contents of third parties, users must accept in advance the conditions that they apply (including their cookies policies, outside our control). If users choose not to access these content, these third-party cookies are not installed on their devices.
External providers of this website:
How to manage cookies from your browser:
- Delete cookies from your device. Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by deleting your browser history, which deletes cookies from all visited websites. However, some of the saved information (for example, login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
- Manage site-specific cookies. To have more precise control of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.
- Block cookies. While most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this can force manual adjustment of certain preferences each time you visit a site or page. In addition, some services and features may not work correctly (for example, profile logins).
How to remove cookies from the most common browsers
Firefox. Versión 65.0.1
Safari Versión 5.1
Peka Therm SL may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative, regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
Release date: 27/07/2020